To serve the people of Whitestown and to provide safety and improved quality of life in our community through excellence in policing.
"PROFESSIONALISM IN MOTION"
• Maintain and enhance the confidence and trust of the people we serve.
• Continually strengthen and expand the partnerships between the police and the community we serve.
• More fully involve the community in identifying problems, developing solutions, and establishing relevant Department priorities and policies.
• Effectively resolve problems of the community we serve while protecting life and property.
• Establish the Department and begin a tradition of excellence in police service.
• Recognize the need for change aimed at developing innovative, effective and cost-effective ways to deliver police service and to resolve problems.
• Seek community feedback and input on the quality and effectiveness of police services.
• Continually pursue excellence.
• Involvement of all members at all levels in identifying and resolving problems.
• Dedicated, well trained, well equipped, and well led members achieving excellent results through excellence in policing.
• Professional development for each member of the Department.
• Mutual respect among all Department members.