NATIONAL NIGHT OUT VENDOR SIGN UP
Event Rules: (NO EXCEPTIONS)
1. *** Only family appropriate items and services are permitted at this event.***
2. Vendors WILL NOT sell items or services at or during the event they may, however, collect information for follow-up contact after the event is over.
3. All items provided during the event are to be FREE to the attendees.
4. Booth/vendors must be set up on the day of the event no later than 3pm. (Late arrivals will not be allowed due to safety Concerns)
5. Booth/vendors may not be removed from the event before the official ending time of 8pm. (No Exceptions as early removal is a Safety Concern.)
6. No vehicle traffic will be allowed in the booth/vendor space area after 3pm or before 8pm.
WMPD will provide the following at no charge to all vendors
Booth space for the event
110v shore power access
Parking Space for booth/vendors
Each booth/vendor will need to supply the following:
Canopy tent (10' X 10' works best on a single booth space)
Table for display
Chair(s) for workers at your space
Nation Night Out advertisement materials